Our Throat Chakra Pet Collar is a part of our signature Inner Harmony Collection. It is worn to open and express the qualities of the Throat Chakra. When you use this collar to balance your pets chakra’s, followed by them wearing the collar, then the healing and balancing qualities of communication, listening and self expression are brought out.
- Hand Made in the USA
- Blue Glitter Vegan Pleather Collar
- Turquoise Blue and Yellow Sapphire Crystal Rhinestones (from the Czech Republic)
- Crystal Rhinestone Buckle
- D Ring
- Special “Prong-tite” formula to keep the rhinestones in the setting
- Clear Quartz Crystal Charm
WHEN TO USE:
When your pets Throat Chakra is blocked is the best time to use this collar as a healing tool. You will notice that when your pet becomes introverted and timid. The opposite is true when your pets Throat Chakra is too open. They bark all of the time or meow constantly, are overly needy for attention. Wearing this collar helps to balance your pet out so that there is a sense of peace and harmony, inside and with the world. Another sign that your Throat Chakra is blocked is when you have thyroid, shoulder, neck and jaw problems.
HOW TO UNBLOCK THE CHAKRA:
We have added a crystal charm as a healing tool to amplify the Throat Chakra features and to open your pets chakra. Simply hold the metal buckle in your hand and then dangle the crystal 1/2 inch over your pets Throat Chakra located at the base of the throat. When the crystal starts to move clockwise you know that the chakra has now been opened. Follow by doing fast paced walk or run to get the energy flowing. Lots of barking and meowing is also helpful to open the Throat Chakra. Afterwards give your pet a bath if needed and follow by putting the collar on your pet to allow beauty to come from the inside out.
You can also open your own chakras with this collar by placing the crystal over your own throat until it spins. Follow by dancing, running or doing yoga workouts that concentrate their attention on the shoulders, neck and jaw. Singing also is a great way to open the Throat Chakra. Take a bath if needed and then wear one of the collars as a BFF bracelet. Having matching BFF collars will give you something reminds you of that special energetic connection with your pet.
DOG COLLAR SIZES:
– Extra Small fits 6″ through 8″ snug neck circumference (3/8″ wide)
– Small fits 8-1/2″ through 9-1/2″ snug neck circumference (3/8″ wide)
– Medium fits 9-1/2″ through 11-1/2″ snug neck circumference (3/8″ wide)
– Medium Large fits 11-1/2″ through 13-1/2″ snug neck circumference (1/2″ wide)
– Large 13″ through 14-1/2″ snug neck circumference (3/4″ wide)
– Extra Large fits 15″ through 16-1/2″ snug neck circumference (3/4″ wide)
– 1XL fits 1XL dog 17″ -19″ snug neck circumference (3/4″ wide)
– 2XL fits 2XL dog 19″ – 21″ snug neck circumference (3/4″ wide)
– 3XL fits 3XLdog 21″ – 23″ snug neck circumference (3/4″ wide)
CAT COLLAR SIZES:
(Cat collars come with a bell and a breakaway safety feature).
– XS fits 4-1/2″ through 7″ snug neck circumference
– Small fits 7-1/2″ through 9-1/2″ snug neck circumference
Note: When you purchase this collar in a 3/4 inch we add large rhinestones on the edge of the collar. All Extra Large sizes and up will be made on a silver collar.